What is Colostrum?
- A milky fluid, also known as pre-milk produced by a mother's mammary gland in the first 72 hours following the birth of her child.
- Naturally saturated with life-giving nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and proteins (antibodies).
- It is known to help build the human body at a deep foundation level.
Why is Colostrum so important?
Improve Gut Health
- Restores leaky gut
- Helps to repair damage at the intestinal lining
- Restores gut integrity
- Proven to control harmful bacteria such as H. pylori
- Improves the absorption of nutrients
Boost Immune Function
- Antibody levels in colostrum can be 100 times higher than regular milk serving
- Specific antibodies in colostrum are effective against various enteric infectious diseases
Potent Growth Factors
- Strengthens the tissue of the human body and stimulates rapid growth
- Promotes repair and regeneration of muscles and new blood vessels
- Helps in recovery and body injuries
Why CHILDREN need Nutri Milk Plus?
- Colostrum protects children against pathogens, specifically those that cause gastroenteritis and severe diarrhea
- Colostrum contains rich dairy proteins, growth factors, vitamins and minerals to promote bone density and help with general growth and development
Why ELDERLY need Milk Plus Gold?
- After the age of 56, our immune antibodies (IgG) can drop down to 30-50% of the original level
- Colostrum can replenish IgG to strengthen our physique, promote cellular growth and return functions back to health